Publishing research using ab75941? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab75941 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Feillet-Coudray C et al. Long-Term Measures of Dyslipidemia, Inflammation, and Oxidative Stress in Rats Fed a High-Fat/High-Fructose Diet. Lipids 54:81-97 (2019). PubMed: 30767221
- Sandoval R et al. TNF-a Increases Production of Reactive Oxygen Species through Cdk5 Activation in Nociceptive Neurons. Front Physiol 9:65 (2018). PubMed: 29467671
- Liang X et al. Reactive oxygen species mediated oxidative stress links diabetes and atrial fibrillation. Mol Med Rep 17:4933-4940 (2018). PubMed: 29393403
- Habtetsion T et al. Alteration of Tumor Metabolism by CD4+ T Cells Leads to TNF-a-Dependent Intensification of Oxidative Stress and Tumor Cell Death. Cell Metab 28:228-242.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29887396
- Geng X et al. Role of Nox2 and p22phox in Persistent Postoperative Hypertension in Aldosterone-Producing Adenoma Patients after Adrenalectomy. Int J Endocrinol 2016:2395634 (2016). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27057164
- Wilson C et al. Contribution of NADPH oxidase to the establishment of hippocampal neuronal polarity in culture. J Cell Sci 128:2989-95 (2015). PubMed: 26101350
- Murray TV et al. NADPH oxidase 4 regulates cardiomyocyte differentiation via redox activation of c-Jun protein and the cis-regulation of GATA-4 gene transcription. J Biol Chem 288:15745-59 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23589292
- Sakellariou G et al. Studies of mitochondrial and non-mitochondrial sources implicate NADPH oxidase(s) in the increased skeletal muscle superoxide generation that occurs during contractile activity. Antioxid Redox Signal : (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23050834
- Palm F et al. Uremia induces abnormal oxygen consumption in tubules and aggravates chronic hypoxia of the kidney via oxidative stress. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 299:F380-6 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20519374