Publishing research using ab125022? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab125022 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Choi SR et al. Spinal cytochrome P450c17 plays a key role in the development of neuropathic mechanical allodynia: Involvement of astrocyte sigma-1 receptors. Neuropharmacology 149:169-180 (2019). PubMed: 30797030
- Ke J et al. Prostaglandin E2 triggers cytochrome P450 17a hydroxylase overexpression via signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 phosphorylation and promotes invasion in endometrial cancer. Oncol Lett 16:4577-4585 (2018). PubMed: 30214592
- Chung HJ et al. Steroidogenic effects of Taraxacum officinale extract on the levels of steroidogenic enzymes in mouse Leydig cells. Anim Cells Syst (Seoul) 22:407-414 (2018). PubMed: 30533263
- Zhou X et al. Subchronic reproductive effects of 6:2 chlorinated polyfluorinated ether sulfonate (6:2 Cl-PFAES), an alternative to PFOS, on adult male mice. J Hazard Mater 358:256-264 (2018). PubMed: 29990813
- Fujiki J et al. Corticosterone biosynthesis in mouse clonal myoblastic C2C12 cells. Steroids 138:64-71 (2018). PubMed: 30018003
- Liu Y et al. The BMP4-Smad signaling pathway regulates hyperandrogenism development in a female mouse model. J Biol Chem 292:11740-11750 (2017). PubMed: 28572510
- Wu S et al. Obesity-induced infertility and hyperandrogenism are corrected by deletion of the insulin receptor in the ovarian theca cell. Diabetes 63:1270-82 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24379345
- Dowling AR et al. Genetic factors modulate the impact of pubertal androgen excess on insulin sensitivity and fertility. PLoS One 8:e79849 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24278193