Product nameAnti-Cytochrome P450 2D6 antibody
See all Cytochrome P450 2D6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cytochrome P450 2D6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human) expressed in E. coli.
- WB: Recombinant human cytochrome P450 2D6.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 8.00
Constituent: 0.0536% PBS
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4238 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
RelevanceCytochrome P450 2D6 is a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. This protein localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum and is known to metabolize as many as 20% of commonly prescribed drugs. Its substrates include debrisoquine, an adrenergic-blocking drug; sparteine and propafenone, both anti-arrythmic drugs; and amitryptiline, an anti-depressant. The gene is highly polymorphic in the population; certain alleles result in the poor metabolizer phenotype, characterized by a decreased ability to metabolize the enzyme's substrates. Cytochrome P450 2D6 is the molecular target of autoantibodies against the "liver kidney microsomal antigen 1" (LKM 1).
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Peripheral membrane protein. Microsome membrane; Peripheral membrane protein.
- CPD6 antibody
- CYP2D antibody
- CYP2D6 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Ocadiz-Ruiz R et al. ZBP-89 function in colonic stem cells and during butyrate-induced senescence. Oncotarget 8:94330-94344 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29212231) »
- DiMaio Knych HK & Stanley SD Complementary DNA cloning, functional expression and characterization of a novel cytochrome P450, CYP2D50, from equine liver. Biochem Pharmacol 76:904-11 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18692486) »