Product nameAnti-Cytochrome P450 3A1 antibody
See all Cytochrome P450 3A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cytochrome P450 3A1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-FoFr, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, taken from the C-terminus of rat Cytochrome P450 3A1.
- PCN stimulated rat liver and microsomal preparations of liver.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 1.5% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22733 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at a dilution of up to 1/2000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceIn animals, P-450 enzymes serve two major functions: (1) biosynthesis of steroids, fatty acids, and bile acids; (2) metabolism of endogenous and a wide variety of exogenous substrates, such as toxins and drugs. The four major families involved in drug metabolism are CYP 1,2,3, and 4. Cytochrome P450 3A4 [human-3A1 Rat] is abundantly expressed in liver and small intestine and is inducible by barbiturates, glucocorticoids and rifampicin.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum, membrane bound.
- CYP3A1 antibody
- cytochrome P450, family 3, subfamily a, polypeptide 1 antibody
ab22733 staining Cytochrome P450 3A1 in rat liver tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with acetone. Samples were then blocked with 2% serum for 1 hour at 20°C followed by incubation with the primary antibody, at a 1/500 dilution, for 1 hour at 20°C. An Atto 550 dye-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal was used as secondary antibody at a 1/500.
This product has been referenced in:
- Dublineau I et al. Unexpected lack of deleterious effects of uranium on physiological systems following a chronic oral intake in adult rat. Biomed Res Int 2014:181989 (2014). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 24693537) »
- Hassan HE et al. Induction of xenobiotic receptors, transporters, and drug metabolizing enzymes by oxycodone. Drug Metab Dispos 41:1060-9 (2013). Rat . Read more (PubMed: 23439660) »