Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cytochrome P450 3A2 - Carboxyterminal end
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cytochrome P450 3A2 antibody - Carboxyterminal end
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cytochrome P450 3A2 - Carboxyterminal end
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Does not react with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Rat Cytochrome P450 3A2 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P05183
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab195627 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe cytochrome P450 superfamily of heme-thiolate mono-oxygenases play a key role in the oxidative metabolism of many endogenous and exogenous molecules and are classified by their primary structure into four main groups. It is an ancient superfamily, which has been identified in prokaryotes and in many types of eukaryotic cells. Members of the CYP3A sub-family catalyse the 6 beta-hydroxylation of testosterone, and the metabolism of a number of drugs such as cyclosporin A and warfarin. They are inducible by glucocorticoids such as dexamethasone and by macrolide antibiotics such as erythromycin and pregnenolone 16 alpha-carbonitrile (PCN). Rat CYP3A1 and CYP3A2 share 89% sequence similarity at the amino acid level and are predominantly located in the liver, principally in the centrilobular region. PCN induces CYP3A1 gene expression in regions of the intestine, lung and kidney.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum, Membrane bound.
- Cyp3a11 antibody
- Cyp3a2 antibody
- P450 6 beta A antibody
ab195627 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Feng Y et al. Approaching treatment for immunological rejection of living-donor liver transplantation in rats. BMC Gastroenterol 20:7 (2020). PubMed: 31931737
- Wen J et al. Dexamethasone changes the pharmacokinetics of amitriptyline and reduces its accumulation in rat brain: The roles of P-gp and cyp3a2. J Pharmacol Sci 140:54-61 (2019). PubMed: 31105024
- Yang L et al. Panax ginseng Inhibits Metabolism of Diester Alkaloids by Downregulating CYP3A4 Enzyme Activity via the Pregnane X Receptor. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2019:3508658 (2019). PubMed: 31057647
- Zhu H et al. Vitamin D3 Is Transformed into 1,25(OH)2D3 by Triggering CYP3A11(CYP3A4) Activity and Hydrolyzing Midazolam. Med Sci Monit 25:9159-9166 (2019). PubMed: 31787743