For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab7797? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7797 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Green CJ et al. The isolation of primary hepatocytes from human tissue: optimising the use of small non-encapsulated liver resection surplus. Cell Tissue Bank 18:597-604 (2017).
- Jung Y et al. Endogenous GAS6 and Mer receptor signaling regulate prostate cancer stem cells in bone marrow. Oncotarget 7:25698-711 (2016).
- Cadieux C et al. Mouse mammary tumor virus p75 and p110 CUX1 transgenic mice develop mammary tumors of various histologic types. Cancer Res 69:7188-97 (2009).
- Letellier G et al. Epithelial phenotypes in the developing human prostate. J Histochem Cytochem 55:885-90 (2007).
- Batchelor M et al. Involvement of the intermediate filament protein cytokeratin-18 in actin pedestal formation during EPEC infection. EMBO Rep 5:104-10 (2004).
- Lauerová L et al. Novel monoclonal antibodies defining epitope of human cytokeratin 18 molecule. Hybridoma 7:495-504 (1988).
- Kovarik J et al. Monoclonal antibodies against individual cytokeratins in the detection of metastatic spread. Int J Cancer Suppl 3:50-5 (1988).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"