Publishing research using ab962? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab962 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Volkmer JP et al. Three differentiation states risk-stratify bladder cancer into distinct subtypes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:2078-83 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22308455
- Fang DD et al. Expansion of CD133(+) colon cancer cultures retaining stem cell properties to enable cancer stem cell target discovery. Br J Cancer 102:1265-75 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 20332776
- Güçlü B et al. Localization of Merkel cells in the monkey skin: an anatomical model. Somatosens Mot Res 25:123-38 (2008). PubMed: 18570016
- Perry A et al. Metastatic adenocarcinoma to the brain: an immunohistochemical approach. Hum Pathol 28:938-43 (1997). PubMed: 9269830
- Chan JK et al. Cytokeratin 20 immunoreactivity distinguishes Merkel cell (primary cutaneous neuroendocrine) carcinomas and salivary gland small cell carcinomas from small cell carcinomas of various sites. Am J Surg Pathol 21:226-34 (1997). PubMed: 9042291
- Maeda T et al. The expression of cytokeratins 7, 19, and 20 in primary and metastatic carcinomas of the liver. Mod Pathol 9:901-9 (1996). PubMed: 8878022
- Moll I et al. Cytokeratin 20 is a general marker of cutaneous Merkel cells while certain neuronal proteins are absent. J Invest Dermatol 104:910-5 (1995). PubMed: 7769257
- Moll R et al. The human gene encoding cytokeratin 20 and its expression during fetal development and in gastrointestinal carcinomas. Differentiation 53:75-93 (1993). PubMed: 8359595