Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [D5/16 B4] to Cytokeratin 5 + 6
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Cytokeratin 5 + 6 antibody [D5/16 B4]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [D5/16 B4] to Cytokeratin 5 + 6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Cytokeratin 5 (Human).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Clone numberD5/16 B4
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17133 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
RelevanceCytokeratin 5 (58 kD) is a high molecular weight, basic type of cytokeratin expressed in basal, the intermediate and the superficial cell layers of stratified epithelia as well as transitional epithelia, complex epithelia and in mesothelial cells and mesothelioma. Cytokeratin 6 (56 kD) is also a high molecular weight, basic type cytokeratin expressed by proliferating squamous epithelium often paired with Cytokeratin 16.
- Cytokeratin 5 antibody
- Cytokeratin 6A antibody
- Cytokeratin 6B antibody
ab17133 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Al-Khalaf HH et al. Senescent Breast Luminal Cells Promote Carcinogenesis through Interleukin-8-Dependent Activation of Stromal Fibroblasts. Mol Cell Biol 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30397077
- Vahidnezhad H et al. Biallelic KRT5 mutations in autosomal recessive epidermolysis bullosa simplex, including a complete human keratin 5 "knock-out". Matrix Biol 83:48-59 (2019). PubMed: 31302245
- Mazzocchi AR et al. In vitro patient-derived 3D mesothelioma tumor organoids facilitate patient-centric therapeutic screening. Sci Rep 8:2886 (2018). PubMed: 29440675
- Li X et al. Encapsulated papillary carcinoma of the breast: A clinicopathological study of 49 cases. Curr Probl Cancer N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29731165
- Wang H et al. CD44+/CD24-phenotype predicts a poor prognosis in triple-negative breast cancer. Oncol Lett 14:5890-5898 (2017). PubMed: 29113223
- Fasano M et al. Small bowel metastasis from pancreatic cancer in a long-term survival patient with synchronous advanced malignant pleural mesothelioma: A case report and literature review. Oncol Lett 12:4505-4509 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28105159
- Wen YH et al. Id4 protein is highly expressed in triple-negative breast carcinomas: possible implications for BRCA1 downregulation. Breast Cancer Res Treat 135:93-102 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22538771
- Blanchard Z et al. Geminin overexpression induces mammary tumors via suppressing cytokinesis. Oncotarget 2:1011-27 (2011). PubMed: 22184288
- Kurzen H et al. Functional characterization of the epidermal cholinergic system in vitro. J Invest Dermatol 126:2458-72 (2006). PubMed: 16810300