Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1619Y] to Cytokeratin 7 - Cytoskeleton Marker (PE)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product nameAnti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [EPR1619Y] - Cytoskeleton Marker (PE)
See all Cytokeratin 7 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1619Y] to Cytokeratin 7 - Cytoskeleton Marker (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Cytokeratin 7 aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P08729
- Flow Cytometry: T47D cells ICC/IF: T47D cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [EPR1619Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab181831)
- Anti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [EPR1619Y] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab185048)
- Anti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [EPR1619Y] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab192077)
- Anti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [EPR1619Y] - Cytoskeleton Marker (HRP) (ab192079)
- Anti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [EPR1619Y] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab203427)
- Anti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [EPR1619Y] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab203434)
- Anti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [EPR1619Y] - Cytoskeleton Marker (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab203435)
- Anti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [EPR1619Y] - Cytoskeleton Marker (ab68459)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210628 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product gave a positive signal in T47D cells fixed with 100% methanol (5 min), and 4% formaldehyde (10 min)
FunctionBlocks interferon-dependent interphase and stimulates DNA synthesis in cells. Involved in the translational regulation of the human papillomavirus type 16 E7 mRNA (HPV16 E7).
Tissue specificityExpressed in cultured epidermal, bronchial and mesothelial cells but absent in colon, ectocervix and liver. Observed throughout the glandular cells in the junction between stomach and esophagus but is absent in the esophagus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
modificationsArg-20 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
- Information by UniProt
- CK 7 antibody
- CK-7 antibody
- CK7 antibody
Figure Legend for the image: ab210628 staining Cytokeratin 7 in T74D cells. The cells were fixed with 100%methanol, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1%PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab210628 at 1/100 dilution (pseudocolored in green). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
This product also gave a positive signal under the same testing conditions in T74D cells fixed with 4%formaldehyde.
Overlay histogram showing T47D cells stained with ab210628 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde and then permeabilized with 90% methanol at -20°C for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab210628, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
ab210628 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.