Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LP1K] to Cytokeratin 7
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mammals, Amphibian
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Cytokeratin 7 antibody [LP1K]
See all Cytokeratin 7 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LP1K] to Cytokeratin 7
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mammals, Amphibian
Sonicated cytoskeleton fractions ( insoluble in 1% Nonidet-P40) from SV40 transformed neonatal keratinocytes
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20206 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22679510|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
FunctionBlocks interferon-dependent interphase and stimulates DNA synthesis in cells. Involved in the translational regulation of the human papillomavirus type 16 E7 mRNA (HPV16 E7).
Tissue specificityExpressed in cultured epidermal, bronchial and mesothelial cells but absent in colon, ectocervix and liver. Observed throughout the glandular cells in the junction between stomach and esophagus but is absent in the esophagus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
modificationsArg-20 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
- Information by UniProt
- CK 7 antibody
- CK-7 antibody
- CK7 antibody
ab20206 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Reyes L et al. Porphyromonas gingivalis and adverse pregnancy outcome. J Oral Microbiol 10:1374153 (2018). PubMed: 29291034
- Yougbaré I et al. Activated NK cells cause placental dysfunction and miscarriages in fetal alloimmune thrombocytopenia. Nat Commun 8:224 (2017). PubMed: 28794456
- Devos M et al. Elevated ?Np63a Levels Facilitate Epidermal and Biliary Oncogenic Transformation. J Invest Dermatol 137:494-505 (2017). PubMed: 27725202
- Liang H et al. MSX2 Induces Trophoblast Invasion in Human Placenta. PLoS One 11:e0153656 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27088357
- Zhang Q et al. New insights into the function of Cullin 3 in trophoblast invasion and migration. Reproduction 150:139-49 (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 26021998
- Wang R et al. Live cell imaging of in vitro human trophoblast syncytialization. Biol Reprod 90:117 (2014). PubMed: 24740598
- Zhou Z et al. The cAMP-responsive element binding protein (CREB) transcription factor regulates furin expression during human trophoblast syncytialization. Placenta 35:907-18 (2014). PubMed: 25175744
- Zhang Q et al. CUL1 promotes trophoblast cell invasion at the maternal-fetal interface. Cell Death Dis 4:e502 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23429288
- Zhang Q et al. Expression of CD82 in human trophoblast and its role in trophoblast invasion. PLoS One 7:e38487 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22679510