Product nameCytokine Array – Mouse Cytokine Antibody Array (Membrane, 22 Targets)
See all Cytokine Antibody Array antibody arrays
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Saliva, Milk, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Cell culture extracts, Other biological fluids, Whole Blood, Tissue Extracts, Cell Lysate, Cell culture media
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
ab133993 is for simultaneous detection of 22 Mouse Cytokines. Suitable for all sample types.
Targets: GCSF, GM-CSF, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12 p40/p70, IL-12p70, IL-13, IL-17, IFN-gamma, MCP-1, MCP-5, RANTES, SCF, sTNF RI, TNF-alpha, Thrombopoietin, VEGF
Cytokine arrays are an antibody-pair-based assay, analogous to ELISA, but using a membrane as a substrate rather than a plate. Capture antibodies are supplied arrayed/spotted on a membrane with each pair of spots representing a different analyte. Sample is added (0.2-1ml of 1 sample to each membrane), and then paired biotinylated detector antibodies and streptavidin HRP. The cytokine array is analyzed using the same methods as a chemiluminescent western blot. Comparison between samples can be by eye or using densitometry software for a semi-quantitative comparison.
If you are interested in this cytokine array, a table of mouse cytokine membrane arrays and the analytes they measure is available here.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Multiplex Protein Detectionmore details
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 4 Membranes 1 x 8 Membranes 1 x 2 Membranes 1,000X HRP-Conjugated Streptavidin 1 x 50µl 1 x 50µl 1 x 50µl 1X Blocking Buffer 1 x 25ml 2 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 20X Wash Buffer I 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 1 x 10ml 20X Wash Buffer II 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 1 x 10ml 2X Cell Lysis Buffer 1 x 10ml 1 x 16ml 1 x 10ml 8-Well Incubation Tray (with Lid) 1 unit 1 unit 1 unit Biotin-Conjugated Anti-Cytokines 2 vials 4 vials 1 vial Cytokine Antibody Array Membranes 4 units 2 x 4 units 2 units Detection Buffer C 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml 1 x 1.5ml Detection Buffer D 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml 1 x 1.5ml
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133993 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Multiplex Protein Detection||
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Multiplex Protein Detection
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
The mouse cytokine antibody array containing 22 target proteins was used to determine the effect of an anti-inflammatory synthetic peptide (AISP) on the induction of cytokine production in mouse macrophages Raw264.7. Three million macrophages were plated in two sets in a six well plate and used in the study; one set was treated with vehicle alone while the other set was treated with the AISP at 20 µg/mL for 5 h. After 5 h of AISP treatment, the conditioned medium were collected and centrifuged at 14,000 rpm for 10 min and the supernatant was collected in a pre-cooled tube and stored overnight at 4 °C. The experiment was performed following the manufacturer’s instructions. All incubations were performed at 4°C for 12 h. After incubation and washing steps, the proteins were detected using the provided detection reagents. Membranes were exposed for 15 s. The representative membranes for non-AISP and the AISP treated macrophages are shown.
Abreview rating 4/5 stars. Review from Abcam user community. Verified customer - Yi Chen, Ph.D. Research Fellow, Spiegelman Lab, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Cancer Biology, Boston, USA. Submitted 25-Jun-15.
ab133993 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Weisell J et al. Menaquinone 4 increases plasma lipid levels in hypercholesterolemic mice. Sci Rep 11:3014 (2021). PubMed: 33542347
- Morel KL et al. EZH2 inhibition activates a dsRNA-STING-interferon stress axis that potentiates response to PD-1 checkpoint blockade in prostate cancer. Nat Cancer 2:444-456 (2021). PubMed: 33899001
- Giannoccaro MP et al. Behaviour and neuropathology in mice injected with human contactin-associated protein 2 antibodies. Brain 142:2000-2012 (2019). PubMed: 31079141
- Chopyk DM et al. Acetaminophen Intoxication Rapidly Induces Apoptosis of Intestinal Crypt Stem Cells and Enhances Intestinal Permeability. Hepatol Commun 3:1435-1449 (2019). PubMed: 31701068
- Chao TL et al. Characterization of Influenza A Virus Infection in Mouse Pulmonary Stem/Progenitor Cells. Front Microbiol 10:2942 (2019). PubMed: 32038512
- Martínez-Sarrà E et al. Human dental pulp pluripotent-like stem cells promote wound healing and muscle regeneration. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:175 (2017). Mouse . PubMed: 28750661
- Huante-Mendoza A et al. Peptide IDR-1002 Inhibits NF-?B Nuclear Translocation by Inhibition of I?Ba Degradation and Activates p38/ERK1/2-MSK1-Dependent CREB Phosphorylation in Macrophages Stimulated with Lipopolysaccharide. Front Immunol 7:533 (2016). PubMed: 27933067
- Lund AW et al. Lymphatic vessels regulate immune microenvironments in human and murine melanoma. J Clin Invest 126:3389-402 (2016). PubMed: 27525437
- Zhou Z et al. A Fully Synthetic Self-Adjuvanting Globo H-Based Vaccine Elicited Strong T Cell-Mediated Antitumor Immunity. Chem Sci 6:7112-7121 (2015). PubMed: 26918109