Product nameCytokine Array – Human Cytokine Antibody Array (Membrane, 80 Targets)
See all Cytokine Antibody Array antibody arrays
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Saliva, Milk, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Cell culture extracts, Other biological fluids, Whole Blood, Tissue Extracts, Cell Lysate, Cell culture media
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
ab133998 is for simultaneous detection of 80 Human Cytokines. Suitable for all sample types.
Targets: ENA-78, GCSF, GM-CSF, GRO, GRO-alpha, I-309, IL-1alpha, IL-1beta, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8, IL-10, IL-12 p40/p70, IL-13, IL-15, IFN-gamma, MCP-1, MCP-2, MCP-3, MCSF, MDC, MIG, MIP-1beta, MIP-1delta, RANTES, SCF, SDF-1, TARC, TGF-beta1, TNF-alpha, TNF-beta, EGF, IGF-I, Angiogenin, Oncostatin M, Thrombopoietin, VEGF-A, PDGF-BB, Leptin, BDNF, BLC, Ckß8-1, Eotaxin, Eotaxin-2, Eotaxin-3, FGF-4, FGF-6, FGF-7, FGF-9, Flt-3 Ligand, Fractalkine, GCP-2, GDNF, HGF, IGFBP-1, IGFBP-2, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-4, IL-16, IP-10, LIF, LIGHT, MCP-4, MIF, MIP-3 alpha, NAP-2, NT-3, NT-4, Osteopontin, Osteoprotegerin, PARC, PLGF, TGF-beta2, TGF-beta3, TIMP-1, TIMP-2
Cytokine arrays are an antibody-pair-based assay, analogous to ELISA, but using a membrane as a substrate rather than a plate. Capture antibodies are supplied arrayed/spotted on a membrane with each pair of spots representing a different analyte. Sample is added (1mL/sample to each membrane), and then paired biotinylated detector antibodies and streptavidin HRP. The cytokine array is analyzed using the same methods as a chemiluminescent western blot. Comparison between samples can be by eye or using densitometry software for a semi-quantitative comparison.
If you are interested in this cytokine array, cytokine array ab133997, ab169817, ab133996, ab169811, ab169817, ab169812, ab134000, ab169803, ab134002, ab169804, ab169805, ab134003 and ab169819 may also be of interest.
A table listing all of our human membrane antibody cytokine arrays and other arrays and the analytes they measure is available here.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Multiplex Protein Detectionmore details
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 4 Membranes 1 x 8 Membranes 1 x 2 Membranes 1,000X HRP-Conjugated Streptavidin 1 x 50µl 1 x 50µl 1 x 50µl 1X Blocking Buffer 1 x 25ml 2 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 20X Wash Buffer I 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 1 x 10ml 20X Wash Buffer II 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 1 x 10ml 2X Cell Lysis Buffer 1 x 10ml 1 x 16ml 1 x 10ml 8-Well Incubation Tray (with Lid) 1 unit 1 unit 1 unit Biotin-Conjugated Anti-Cytokines 2 vials 4 vials 1 vial Cytokine Antibody Array Membranes 4 units 8 units 2 units Detection Buffer C 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml 1 x 1.5ml Detection Buffer D 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 2.5ml 1 x 1.5ml
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133998 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Multiplex Protein Detection||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Human peripheral blood cells (1x106 cells/mL) were cultured in RPMI media supplemented with 10% fetal calf serum, 100 U/mL penicillin, and 100 mg/mL streptomycin sulfate.
Cells were cultured unstimulated or stimulated with 10 mg/mL PHA. Conditioned media was harvested after 48 hours, aliquoted and assayed using ab133998.
Cells were cultured unstimulated or stimulated with 10 mg/mL PHA. Conditioned media was harvested after 48 hours, aliquoted and assayed using ab133998. Mean pixel density was quantified using CCD camera software analysis.
ab133998 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Gervois P et al. Preconditioning of Human Dental Pulp Stem Cells with Leukocyte- and Platelet-Rich Fibrin-Derived Factors Does Not Enhance Their Neuroregenerative Effect. Stem Cells Int 2019:8589149 (2019). PubMed: 31089335
- Redondo-Castro E et al. Changes in the secretome of tri-dimensional spheroid-cultured human mesenchymal stem cells in vitro by interleukin-1 priming. Stem Cell Res Ther 9:11 (2018). PubMed: 29343288
- Flaherty RA et al. Neutralization of Streptolysin S-Dependent and Independent Inflammatory Cytokine IL-1ß Activity Reduces Pathology During Early Group A Streptococcal Skin Infection. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 8:211 (2018). PubMed: 30018884
- Baert Y et al. Primary Human Testicular Cells Self-Organize into Organoids with Testicular Properties. Stem Cell Reports 8:30-38 (2017). PubMed: 28017656
- Martínez-Sarrà E et al. Human dental pulp pluripotent-like stem cells promote wound healing and muscle regeneration. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:175 (2017). PubMed: 28750661
- Khalfaoui S et al. Lung Infection by Human Bocavirus Induces the Release of Profibrotic Mediator Cytokines In Vivo and In Vitro. PLoS One 11:e0147010 (2016). Human . PubMed: 26807786