Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cytomegalovirus
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin 300
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21015 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceCytomegalovirus is a member of the herpes virus group, which includes herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, varicella zoster virus (which causes chicken pox), and Epstein Barr virus (which causes infectious mononucleosis). These viruses share a characteristic ability to remain dormant within the body over a long period.
- 65 kDa phosphoprotein antibody
- Envelope glycoprotein B antibody
- Human herpesvirus 5 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab21015 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Neo JYJ et al. Characterisation of a human antibody that potentially links cytomegalovirus infection with systemic lupus erythematosus. Sci Rep 9:9998 (2019). PubMed: 31292492
- Gredmark S et al. Human cytomegalovirus downregulates expression of receptors for platelet-derived growth factor by smooth muscle cells. J Virol 81:5112-20 (2007). PubMed: 17344284