Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21015 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceCytomegalovirus is a member of the herpes virus group, which includes herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, varicella zoster virus (which causes chicken pox), and Epstein Barr virus (which causes infectious mononucleosis). These viruses share a characteristic ability to remain dormant within the body over a long period.
- 65 kDa phosphoprotein antibody
- Envelope glycoprotein B antibody
- Human herpesvirus 5 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Neo JYJ et al. Characterisation of a human antibody that potentially links cytomegalovirus infection with systemic lupus erythematosus. Sci Rep 9:9998 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31292492) »
- Gredmark S et al. Human cytomegalovirus downregulates expression of receptors for platelet-derived growth factor by smooth muscle cells. J Virol 81:5112-20 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17344284) »