Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Cytomegalovirus (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cytomegalovirus antibody (HRP)
See all Cytomegalovirus primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Cytomegalovirus (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Cytomegalovirus AD 169
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG fraction.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87339 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceCytomegalovirus is a member of the herpes virus group, which includes herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, varicella zoster virus (which causes chicken pox), and Epstein Barr virus (which causes infectious mononucleosis). These viruses share a characteristic ability to remain dormant within the body over a long period.
- 65 kDa phosphoprotein antibody
- Envelope glycoprotein B antibody
- Human herpesvirus 5 antibody
ab87339 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.