Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3A12] to Cytomegalovirus pp65 - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Cytomegalovirus pp65 antibody [3A12] - BSA and Azide free
See all Cytomegalovirus pp65 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3A12] to Cytomegalovirus pp65 - BSA and Azide free
SpecificityCytomegalovirus pp65 (Lower Matrix Protein).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6503 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceCytomegalovirus is a member of the herpes virus group, which includes herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, varicella zoster virus (which causes chicken pox), and Epstein Barr virus (which causes infectious mononucleosis). These viruses share a characteristic ability to remain dormant within the body over a long period. CMV viral genes are co-ordinately expressed in groups at various times after infection. Early viral proteins are expressed in the nucleus of infected cells within 3 to 24 hours of infection prior to the commencement of viral DNA replication. This is followed by expression of the early intermediate genes, which encode enzymes required for viral DNA replication. After 48 to 72 hours, a number of late viral antigens may be demonstrated in the nuclei and cytoplasm of infected cells. pp65 is a 65kD phosphorylated glycoprotein and is the most abundant of the late antigens.
- 65 kDa matrix phosphoprotein antibody
- 65 kDa phosphoprotein antibody
- Tegument protein pp65 antibody
- Tegument protein UL83 antibody
ab6503 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Liu X et al. Human cytomegalovirus evades antibody-mediated immunity through endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation of the FcRn receptor. Nat Commun 10:3020 (2019). PubMed: 31289263
- Ye X et al. Identification of adipocyte plasma membrane-associated protein as a novel modulator of human cytomegalovirus infection. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007914 (2019). PubMed: 31356650
- Liu B et al. Recombinant human growth hormone treatment of mice suppresses inflammation and apoptosis caused by skin flap ischemia-reperfusion injury. J Cell Biochem 120:18162-18171 (2019). PubMed: 31144385
- Chen X & Zhu B Steroid Receptor Coactivator-Interacting Protein (SIP) Suppresses Myocardial Injury Caused by Acute Pancreatitis. Med Sci Monit 24:3204-3211 (2018). PubMed: 29765014
- Cao J et al. Identification of microRNA-124 in regulation of Hepatocellular carcinoma through BIRC3 and the NF-?B pathway. J Cancer 9:3006-3015 (2018). PubMed: 30210622