Product nameAnti-D Amino Acid Oxidase antibody (HRP)
See all D Amino Acid Oxidase primary antibodies
DescriptionSheep polyclonal to D Amino Acid Oxidase (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, Electron Microscopymore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Full length protein (D Amino Acid Oxidase from Pig kidney).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody was purified by a multi step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34614 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunoperoxidase Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/12,000 - 1/60,000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionRegulates the level of the neuromodulator D-serine in the brain. Has high activity towards D-DOPA and contributes to dopamine synthesis. Could act as a detoxifying agent which removes D-amino acids accumulated during aging. Acts on a variety of D-amino acids with a preference for those having small hydrophobic side chains followed by those bearing polar, aromatic, and basic groups. Does not act on acidic amino acids.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DAMOX/DASOX family.
- Information by UniProt
- D-amino-acid oxidase antibody
- DAAO antibody
- DAMOX antibody
ab34614 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.