Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to D Serine
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-D Serine antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to D Serine
SpecificityUsing conjugated D-Serine-Glutaraldehyde-Protein, antibody specificity was performed with an ELISA test by competition experiments with the following compounds: Compound : Cross-reactivity ratio(a) D-Serine-G-BSA: 1 L-Serine-G-BSA: 1/>50000 D-Cysteine-G-BSA: 1/>50000 D-Alanine-G-BSA: 1/>50000 (a) D-Serine-G-BSA concentration/unconjugated or conjugated amino acids concentration at half displacement G = Glutaraldehyde, BSA = Bovine Serum Albumin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic D-Serine conjugated to bovine serum albumin (BSA)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6472 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/25000.|
ab6472 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Choi SR et al. Inhibition of Cytochrome P450 Side-Chain Cleavage Attenuates the Development of Mechanical Allodynia by Reducing Spinal D-Serine Production in a Murine Model of Neuropathic Pain. Front Pharmacol 10:1439 (2019). PubMed: 31866864
- Kondori NR et al. Characterisation of the pathogenic effects of the in vivo expression of an ALS-linked mutation in D-amino acid oxidase: Phenotype and loss of spinal cord motor neurons. PLoS One 12:e0188912 (2017). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 29194436
- Perez EJ et al. Enhanced astrocytic d-serine underlies synaptic damage after traumatic brain injury. J Clin Invest 127:3114-3125 (2017). PubMed: 28714867
- Beltrán-Castillo S et al. D-serine released by astrocytes in brainstem regulates breathing response to CO2 levels. Nat Commun 8:838 (2017). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 29018191
- Van Horn MR et al. The Gliotransmitter d-Serine Promotes Synapse Maturation and Axonal Stabilization In Vivo. J Neurosci 37:6277-6288 (2017). PubMed: 28550169
- Balu DT et al. D-serine and serine racemase are localized to neurons in the adult mouse and human forebrain. Cell Mol Neurobiol 34:419-35 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24436034
- Dememes D et al. Cellular distribution of d-serine, serine racemase and d-amino acid oxidase in the rat vestibular sensory epithelia. Neuroscience 137:991-7 (2006). PubMed: 16289842
- Kartvelishvily E et al. Neuron-derived D-serine release provides a novel means to activate N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors. J Biol Chem 281:14151-62 (2006). PubMed: 16551623
- Mothet JP et al. Glutamate receptor activation triggers a calcium-dependent and SNARE protein-dependent release of the gliotransmitter D-serine. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:5606-11 (2005). PubMed: 15800046