Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to D4 GDI
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-D4 GDI antibody
See all D4 GDI primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to D4 GDI
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human D4 GDI.
Database link: P52566
- Placenta and tonsil.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15198 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
1/100 for 10 min at RT. Boil tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
FunctionRegulates the GDP/GTP exchange reaction of the Rho proteins by inhibiting the dissociation of GDP from them, and the subsequent binding of GTP to them (PubMed:8356058, PubMed:7512369). Regulates reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton mediated by Rho family members (PubMed:8262133).
Tissue specificityDetected in bone marrow, thymus and spleen.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Rho GDI family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytosol.
- Information by UniProt
- Arhgdib antibody
- D4 antibody
- D4 GDP dissociation inhibitor antibody
ab15198 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Mercey O et al. Characterizing isomiR variants within the microRNA-34/449 family. FEBS Lett 591:693-705 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28192603
- Lai MC et al. Prognostic value of Rho GDP dissociation inhibitors in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma following liver transplantation. Oncol Lett 14:1395-1402 (2017). PubMed: 28789355
- Yi MH et al. RhoGDI2 expression in astrocytes after an excitotoxic lesion in the mouse hippocampus. Cell Mol Neurobiol 35:167-74 (2015). PubMed: 25274045
- Berdiel-Acer M et al. A monotonic and prognostic genomic signature from fibroblasts for colorectal cancer initiation, progression, and metastasis. Mol Cancer Res 12:1254-66 (2014). PubMed: 24829396
- Lichtenfels R et al. Comparative expression profiling of distinct T cell subsets undergoing oxidative stress. PLoS One 7:e41345 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22911781
- Weitzel LR et al. Discovery and verification of protein differences between Er positive/Her2/neu negative breast tumor tissue and matched adjacent normal breast tissue. Breast Cancer Res Treat 124:297-305 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20087651