Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dab1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Dab1 antibody
See all Dab1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Dab1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Pig, Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Dab1 aa 1-241. Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 241 of DAB1
Database link: O75553
- WB: Mouse and rat brain cell lysate. IHC-P: Mouse duodenum tissue. ICC/IF: HepG2 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab111684 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111684 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionAdapter molecule functioning in neural development. May regulate SIAH1 activity.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PID domain.
DomainThe PID domain specifically binds to the Asn-Pro-Xaa-Tyr(P) motif found in many tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Tyr-198 and Tyr-220 upon reelin induction in embryonic neurons (By similarity). Also phosphorylated on Ser-524 independently of reelin signaling.
- Information by UniProt
- Dab 1 antibody
- Dab reelin signal transducer 1 antibody
- Dab, reelin signal transducer, homolog 1 (Drosophila) antibody
HepG2 cells stained for DAB1 (green) using ab111684 at 1/500 dilution in ICC/IF.
All lanes : Anti-Dab1 antibody (ab111684) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue extract
Lane 2 : Rat brain tissue extract
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
Paraffin embedded mouse duodenum tissue stained for DAB1 using ab111684 at 1/500 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Anti-Dab1 antibody (ab111684) at 1/3000 dilution + Mouse brain cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
ab111684 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Shehabeldin R et al. Reelin controls the positioning of brainstem serotonergic raphe neurons. PLoS One 13:e0200268 (2018). PubMed: 30001399
- Sharaf A et al. Localization of reelin signaling pathway components in murine midbrain and striatum. Cell Tissue Res 359:393-407 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 25418135