Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dact2
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Dact2 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Dact2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 12 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human Dact2 (NP_999627).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79042 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
FunctionNegatively regulates the Nodal signaling pathway, possibly by promoting the lysosomal degradation of Nodal receptors.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dapper family.
DomainThe C-terminal PDZ-binding motif may mediate interaction with the PDZ domains of DSH (Dishevelled) family proteins.
- Information by UniProt
- bA503C24.7 antibody
- C6orf116 antibody
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 116 antibody
ab79042 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Guo L et al. Methylation of DACT2 contributes to the progression of breast cancer through activating WNT signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 15:3287-3294 (2018). PubMed: 29435071
- Guo YL et al. Aberrant methylation of DACT1 and DACT2 are associated with tumor progression and poor prognosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. J Biomed Sci 24:6 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28077137
- Hou J et al. DACT2 is a candidate tumor suppressor and prognostic marker in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 6:791-800 (2013). PubMed: 23803417