Product nameAnti-DBC-1 antibody
See all DBC-1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DBC-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Ferret, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Chinese hamster, Orangutan, Elephant
This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- Human: breast carcinoma, colon carcinoma, metastatic lymph node, ovarian carcinoma, pancreatic islet cell tumor, skin basal cell carcinoma, stomach adenocarcinoma, testicular seminoma. Mouse: squamous cell carcinoma.
Concentration is optimized for IHC and not determined
Previously labelled as KIAA1967.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84384 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Note: expected to work on frozen sections.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionCore component of the DBIRD complex, a multiprotein complex that acts at the interface between core mRNP particles and RNA polymerase II (RNAPII) and integrates transcript elongation with the regulation of alternative splicing: the DBIRD complex affects local transcript elongation rates and alternative splicing of a large set of exons embedded in (A + T)-rich DNA regions. Inhibits SIRT1 deacetylase activity leading to increasing levels of p53/TP53 acetylation and p53-mediated apoptosis. Inhibits SUV39H1 methyltransferase activity.
Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously in normal tissues. Expressed in 84 to 100% of neoplastic breast, lung, and colon tissues.
- Information by UniProt
- CCAR2 antibody
- Cell cycle and apoptosis regulator 2 antibody
- Cell division cycle and apoptosis regulator protein 2 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Yu XM et al. The Expression of SIRT1 and DBC1 in Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Carcinomas. PLoS One 8:e66975 (2013). IHC . Read more (PubMed: 23805287) »
- Cha EJ et al. Expression of DBC1 and SIRT1 is associated with poor prognosis of gastric carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res 15:4453-9 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19509139) »