Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7311] to DBC1
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-DBC1 antibody [EPR7311]
See all DBC1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7311] to DBC1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human DBC1 aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal heart and MCF7 cell lysates; MCF7 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.39 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128890 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 88 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInhibits cell proliferation by negative regulation of the G1/S transition. Mediates cell death which is not of the classical apoptotic type and regulates expression of components of the plasminogen pathway.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain. Weakly expressed in heart, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney, thymus, prostate, testis and small intestine.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM5 family.
Contains 1 MACPF domain.
- Information by UniProt
- BMP/retinoic acid-inducible neural-specific protein 1 antibody
- BRINP1 antibody
- DBC1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-DBC1 antibody [EPR7311] (ab128890) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal heart lysate
Lane 2 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 89 kDa
ab128890 at 1/10 dilution staining DBC1 in permeabilized MCF7 cells by Flow cytometry (red). Rabbit IgG negative control (green).
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab128890 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Li L et al. NANOGP8 expression regulates gastric cancer cell progression by transactivating DBC1 in gastric cancer MKN-45 cells. Oncol Lett 17:555-563 (2019). PubMed: 30655801