Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6162] to DcR1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-DcR1 antibody [EPR6162]
See all DcR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6162] to DcR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human DcR1 aa 200-300. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human spleen, JAR, Human tonsil, Jurkat, A549 and Human fetal heart lysates; A549 cells.
This antibody was developed as part of a collaboration with the lab of Shi-Yong Sun at Emory University.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133658 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 27, 75, 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
RelevanceDcR1 / TRAIL-R3 / TRID / LIT is one of the two putative decoy receptors identified for TRAIL, one of the members of TNF family of apoptosis inducing proteins. The other putative decoy receptor is called DcR2 / TRUNDD / TRAIL-R4. DcR1 is attached to the cell surface through glycophospholipid anchor. It has the extracellular TRAIL binding domain but lacks the cytoplasmic domain to induce apoptotic signal. Hence overexpression of DcR1 inhibits the TRAIL induced apoptosis.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane and Cytoplasmic
- Antagonist decoy receptor for TRAIL/Apo 2L antibody
- CD263 antibody
- Cytotoxic TRAIL receptor 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-DcR1 antibody [EPR6162] (ab133658) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human spleen lysate
Lane 2 : JAR cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human tonsil lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 5 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 6 : Human fetal heart lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 65 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of A549 cells labelling DcR1 with ab133658 at 1/100 dilution.
ab133658 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Willms A et al. Impact of p53 status on TRAIL-mediated apoptotic and non-apoptotic signaling in cancer cells. PLoS One 14:e0214847 (2019). PubMed: 30947287