Publishing research using ab11806? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11806 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Sun L et al. TAR DNA Binding Protein-43 Loss of Function Induced by Phosphorylation at S409/410 Blocks Autophagic Flux and Participates in Secondary Brain Injury After Intracerebral Hemorrhage. Front Cell Neurosci 12:79 (2018). PubMed: 29623031
- Villarin JM et al. Local synthesis of dynein cofactors matches retrograde transport to acutely changing demands. Nat Commun 7:13865 (2016). PubMed: 28000671
- Chanduri M et al. Inositol hexakisphosphate kinase 1 (IP6K1) activity is required for cytoplasmic dynein-driven transport. Biochem J 473:3031-47 (2016). PubMed: 27474409
- Jovasevic V et al. Microtubule plus end-associated CLIP-170 initiates HSV-1 retrograde transport in primary human cells. J Cell Biol 211:323-37 (2015). PubMed: 26504169
- Roher AE et al. Subjects harboring presenilin familial Alzheimer's disease mutations exhibit diverse white matter biochemistry alterations. Am J Neurodegener Dis 2:187-207 (2013). PubMed: 24093083
- Williams SE et al. Asymmetric cell divisions promote Notch-dependent epidermal differentiation. Nature 470:353-8 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 21331036
- Wider C et al. Elucidating the genetics and pathology of Perry syndrome. J Neurol Sci 289:149-54 (2010). PubMed: 19732908
- Magnani E et al. Interaction of tau protein with the dynactin complex. EMBO J 26:4546-54 (2007). WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 17932487