Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR13492] to DCUN1D1
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-DCUN1D1 antibody [EPR13492]
See all DCUN1D1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13492] to DCUN1D1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment within Human DCUN1D1 aa 50-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q96GG9
- A549, HT29, HepG2 and HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035).
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181233 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|IP||1/30 - 1/50.|
RelevanceDCUN1D1 (DCUN1 domain-containing protein 1) contains a DUF298 domain and a UBA-like ubiquitin. Forms part of an E3 ubiquitin ligase complex for neddylation. Required for neddylation of cullin components of E3 cullin-RING ubiquitin ligase complexes by enhancing the rate of cullins neddylation. Functions to recruit the NEDD8-charged E2 enzyme to the cullin component. Involved in the release of inhibitory effets of CAND1 on cullin-RING ligase E3 complex assembly and activity. Acts also as an oncogene facilitating malignant transformation and carcinogenic progression. Defects in DCUN1D1 may be a cause of squamous cell carcinomas. Strongly overexpressed in thyroid tumors, bronchioloalveolar carcinomas, and malignant tissues of squamous cell carcinoma of the oral tongue. Not overexpressed in aggressive adrenocortical carcinomas.
- DCN1 defective in cullin neddylation 1 domain containing 1 antibody
- DCN1 like protein 1 antibody
- DCNL1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-DCUN1D1 antibody [EPR13492] (ab181233) at 1/20000 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HT29 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Immunoprecipitation analysis of HeLa cells labeling DCUN1D1 using ab181233 at 1/50 dilution. A Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (HRP), specific to the non-reduced form of IgG was used as secondary antibody at a 1/1500 dilution.
ab181233 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhong J et al. MicroRNA-195 inhibits cell proliferation, migration and invasion by targeting defective in cullin neddylation 1 domain containing 1 in cervical cancer. Int J Mol Med 42:779-788 (2018). PubMed: 29750306
- Jiang Y et al. MicroRNA-302 inhibits cell migration and invasion in cervical cancer by targeting DCUN1D1. Exp Ther Med 16:1000-1008 (2018). PubMed: 30116351