Publishing research using ab2231? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2231 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Balasubramanian V et al. Post-Transcriptional Regulation of Hepatic DDAH1 with TNF Blockade Leads to Improved eNOS Function and Reduced Portal Pressure In Cirrhotic Rats. Sci Rep 7:17900 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29263339
- Hulin JA et al. MiR-193b regulates breast cancer cell migration and vasculogenic mimicry by targeting dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 1. Sci Rep 7:13996 (2017). PubMed: 29070803
- Mookerjee RP et al. Hepatic dimethylarginine-dimethylaminohydrolase1 is reduced in cirrhosis and is a target for therapy in portal hypertension. J Hepatol 62:325-31 (2015). WB, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 25152204
- D'Mello R et al. Dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase 1 is involved in spinal nociceptive plasticity. Pain 156:2052-60 (2015). WB, IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 26098438
- Prins JM et al. Cd²?-induced alteration of the global proteome of human skin fibroblast cells. J Proteome Res 13:1677-87 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24527689
- Jung CS et al. Endogenous nitric-oxide synthase inhibitor ADMA after acute brain injury. Int J Mol Sci 15:4088-103 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 24663083
- Ghebremariam YT et al. FXR agonist INT-747 upregulates DDAH expression and enhances insulin sensitivity in high-salt fed Dahl rats. PLoS One 8:e60653 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 23593273
- Shao Z et al. Pulmonary hypertension associated with advanced systolic heart failure: dysregulated arginine metabolism and importance of compensatory dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase-1. J Am Coll Cardiol 59:1150-8 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22440215
- Saratsis AM et al. Insights into pediatric diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma through proteomic analysis of cerebrospinal fluid. Neuro Oncol 14:547-60 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22492959
- Ghebremariam YT et al. Development of a dimethylarginine dimethylaminohydrolase (DDAH) assay for high-throughput chemical screening. J Biomol Screen 17:651-61 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22460174
- Ito E et al. Regulation of myometrial contractivity during pregnancy in the rat: potential role for DDAH. Mol Hum Reprod 15:507-12 (2009). PubMed: 19528264
- Hasegawa K et al. Role of asymmetric dimethylarginine in vascular injury in transgenic mice overexpressing dimethylarginie dimethylaminohydrolase 2. Circ Res 101:e2-10 (2007). PubMed: 17601800