Product nameAnti-DDDDK tag antibody - (Equivalent to FLAG antibodies from Sigma) (HRP)
See all DDDDK tag primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to DDDDK tag - (Equivalent to FLAG antibodies from Sigma) (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to DDDDK tag conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH).
General notesEpitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1238 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins.
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Yee A et al. A von Willebrand factor fragment containing the D'D3 domains is sufficient to stabilize coagulation factor VIII in mice. Blood 124:445-52 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 24850761) »
- Biffi G et al. Visualization and selective chemical targeting of RNA G-quadruplex structures in the cytoplasm of human cells. Nat Chem 6:75-80 (2014). ELISA . Read more (PubMed: 24345950) »