Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody
See all DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesECS (Enterokinase Cleavage Site) Affinity Purified.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21536 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at a concentration of 2 - 10 µg/ml for coating or 0.03 - 1 µg/ml as a primary.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml (colorimetric) or 0.03 - 1µg/ml (chemiluminescence).
|ICC||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 5 µg/ml.|
RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab21536 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Czarna A et al. Single-cell analysis of the fate of c-kit-positive bone marrow cells. NPJ Regen Med 2:27 (2017). PubMed: 29302361
- Urasaki Y et al. Chronic Uridine Administration Induces Fatty Liver and Pre-Diabetic Conditions in Mice. PLoS One 11:e0146994 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26789264
- Orr AG et al. Astrocytic adenosine receptor A2A and Gs-coupled signaling regulate memory. Nat Neurosci 18:423-34 (2015). IP . PubMed: 25622143
- Wang G et al. Cytoplasmic mislocalization of RNA splicing factors and aberrant neuronal gene splicing in TDP-43 transgenic pig brain. Mol Neurodegener 10:42 (2015). PubMed: 26334913
- Gerdes JM et al. Ciliary dysfunction impairs beta-cell insulin secretion and promotes development of type 2 diabetes in rodents. Nat Commun 5:5308 (2014). PubMed: 25374274