Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [F-tag-01] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: ICC, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [F-tag-01]
See all DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [F-tag-01] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- WB: HEK293 cells transfected with vector overexpressing DDDDK tag; ICC/ IF: transfected HEK293 cells.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use a concentration of 2 - 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab18230 staining DDDDK tag in Human HeLa, cervical carcinoma cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.3% tween20 and blocked with 0.5% BSA for 1 hour at 22°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in PBS) for 24 hours at 4°C. Ab8517 (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody
(a) Fusion of nuclear protein stained with ab18230 (red)
(b) Cell nuclei stained with DAPI (blue)
(c) Merge of (a) and (b) confirming nuclear localisation of the fusion protein.
Immunofluorescence analysis of transfected HEK293 cells, staining DDDDK tag with ab18230 at 1/200 dilution.
ab18230 has been referenced in 26 publications.
- Liang Q et al. TRIM47 is up-regulated in colorectal cancer, promoting ubiquitination and degradation of SMAD4. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:159 (2019). PubMed: 30979374
- Nehls J et al. Release of Immunomodulatory Ebola Virus Glycoprotein-Containing Microvesicles Is Suppressed by Tetherin in a Species-Specific Manner. Cell Rep 26:1841-1853.e6 (2019). PubMed: 30759394
- Zhang XC et al. YY1/LncRNA GAS5 complex aggravates cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury through enhancing neuronal glycolysis. Neuropharmacology 158:107682 (2019). PubMed: 31278927
- Wang L et al. Nuclear hnRNPA2B1 initiates and amplifies the innate immune response to DNA viruses. Science 365:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31320558
- Feng Q et al. MAPT/Tau accumulation represses autophagy flux by disrupting IST1-regulated ESCRT-III complex formation: a vicious cycle in Alzheimer neurodegeneration. Autophagy N/A:1-18 (2019). PubMed: 31223056