Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [FG4R] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, IP, In situ hybridization
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [FG4R]
See all DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [FG4R] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
Recognizes the N-terminal, C-terminal or internal DYKDDDDK-tagged (also known as the FLAG® tag sequence) fusion proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Dot blot, IP, In situ hybridizationmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- HEK293 cells transfected with DYKDDDDK (also known as the FLAG® tag sequence).
If stored at 4°C please add 0.1% sodium azide.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 5th February 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesab125243 was purified by protein A affinity chromatography from TCS
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125243 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/3000. (with ECL)|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|In situ hybridization||1/500 - 1/2000.|
RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab125243 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li J et al. Deubiquitinase inhibitor degrasyn suppresses metastasis by targeting USP5-WT1-E-cadherin signalling pathway in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. J Cell Mol Med 24:1370-1382 (2020). PubMed: 31845546
- Song H et al. HNF4A-AS1/hnRNPU/CTCF axis as a therapeutic target for aerobic glycolysis and neuroblastoma progression. J Hematol Oncol 13:24 (2020). PubMed: 32216806
- Su H et al. Grass Carp Reovirus Major Outer Capsid Protein VP4 Interacts with RNA Sensor RIG-I to Suppress Interferon Response. Biomolecules 10:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32268551
- Zheng M et al. Fibronectin regulates the self-renewal of rabbit limbal epithelial stem cells by stimulating the Wnt11/Fzd7/ROCK non-canonical Wnt pathway. Exp Eye Res 185:107681 (2019). PubMed: 31150636
- Barbarani G et al. SOX6 blocks the proliferation of BCR-ABL1+ and JAK2V617F+ leukemic cells. Sci Rep 9:3388 (2019). PubMed: 30833651
- Fang E et al. Therapeutic Targeting of MZF1-AS1/PARP1/E2F1 Axis Inhibits Proline Synthesis and Neuroblastoma Progression. Adv Sci (Weinh) 6:1900581 (2019). PubMed: 31592410
- Wang F et al. Degradation of CCNB1 mediated by APC11 through UBA52 ubiquitination promotes cell cycle progression and proliferation of non-small cell lung cancer cells. Am J Transl Res 11:7166-7185 (2019). PubMed: 31814919
- Li D et al. Armadillo repeat containing 12 promotes neuroblastoma progression through interaction with retinoblastoma binding protein 4. Nat Commun 9:2829 (2018). PubMed: 30026490
- Yang Q et al. NRAGE is involved in homologous recombination repair to resist the DNA-damaging chemotherapy and composes a ternary complex with RNF8-BARD1 to promote cell survival in squamous esophageal tumorigenesis. Cell Death Differ 23:1406-16 (2016). PubMed: 27035619
- Tang S et al. RasGRP3 limits Toll-like receptor-triggered inflammatory response in macrophages by activating Rap1 small GTPase. Nat Commun 5:4657 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25118589