Product nameAnti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (HRP)
See all DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [M2] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, ICC, EMSAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 3rd December 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP
FormLyophilised:Reconstitute to 1.0 ml with distilled deionized water vortex gently and allow vial to sit on ice for 20 minutes. Store at +4°C. Do not freeze.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.64% Sodium phosphate, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA, 1.71% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (DyLight® 650) (ab117492)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (DyLight® 550) (ab117495)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (DyLight® 488) (ab117505)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (PerCP) (ab117514)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (Europium) (ab187914)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab72469)
- Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [M2] (SureLight® Allophycocyanin) (ab72569)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab81655)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49763 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23497283|
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ICC||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|EMSA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22147708|
RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins.
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
All lanes : Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (HRP) (ab49763) at 1/3000 dilution
All lanes : Saccharomyces cerevisiae Cell lysate - whole cell (S. cerevisiae cell lysate).
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 45 seconds
Sample 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are the lysates from the strains expressing the tagged protein.
5% milk blocking was used for 1 hour.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae purified Flag-tag protein was detected by using ab49763 (1/1000). Please refer to abreview for further experimental details.
This product has been referenced in:
- Yu M et al. Amino acids stimulate glycyl-tRNA synthetase nuclear localization for mammalian target of rapamycin expression in bovine mammary epithelial cells. J Cell Physiol 234:7608-7621 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30471104) »
- Li S et al. Cyclin G2 Inhibits the Warburg Effect and Tumour Progression by Suppressing LDHA Phosphorylation in Glioma. Int J Biol Sci 15:544-555 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30745841) »