Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [M2] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (HRP)
See all DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [M2] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 3rd December 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute to 1.0 ml with distilled deionized water vortex gently and allow vial to sit on ice for 20 minutes. Store at +4°C. Do not freeze.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.64% Sodium phosphate, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA, 1.71% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (DyLight® 650) (ab117492)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (DyLight® 550) (ab117495)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (DyLight® 488) (ab117505)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (PerCP) (ab117514)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (Europium) (ab187914)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (PE) (ab72469)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (SureLight® APC) (ab72569)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab81655)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49763 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/10000.|
RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
All lanes : Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (HRP) (ab49763) at 1/3000 dilution
All lanes : Saccharomyces cerevisiae Cell lysate - whole cell (S. cerevisiae cell lysate).
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 45 seconds
Sample 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are the lysates from the strains expressing the tagged protein.
5% milk blocking was used for 1 hour.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae purified FLAG®-tag protein was detected by using ab49763 (1/1000). Please refer to abreview for further experimental details.
ab49763 has been referenced in 44 publications.
- Binder JL et al. Optical induction of autophagy via Transcription factor EB (TFEB) reduces pathological tau in neurons. PLoS One 15:e0230026 (2020). PubMed: 32208437
- Luo XB et al. Proinflammatory Effects of Ubiquitin-Specific Protease 5 (USP5) in Rheumatoid Arthritis Fibroblast-Like Synoviocytes. Mediators Inflamm 2020:8295149 (2020). PubMed: 32214906
- Wang X et al. The Photorhabdus Virulence Cassettes RRSP-Like Effector Interacts With Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 1 and Causes Mitotic Defects in Mammalian Cells. Front Microbiol 11:366 (2020). PubMed: 32231646
- Liu YL et al. Ligustrazine reverts anthracycline chemotherapy resistance of human breast cancer by inhibiting JAK2/STAT3 signaling and decreasing fibrinogen gamma chain (FGG) expression. Am J Cancer Res 10:939-952 (2020). PubMed: 32266101
- Kuhn A et al. Direct ETTIN-auxin interaction controls chromatin states in gynoecium development. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32267233