Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3B11E4] to DDR2
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-DDR2 antibody [3B11E4]
See all DDR2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3B11E4] to DDR2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human DDR2. Purified truncated recombinant Human DDR2 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3)
- ICC/IF: A549 cells Flow Cyt: A549 cells Gc-7901 cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63337 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/200.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000.|
FunctionThis tyrosine kinase receptor for fibrillar collagen mediates fibroblast migration and proliferation. Contributes to cutaneous wound healing.
Tissue specificityThe major 10 kDa transcript is expressed in high levels in heart and lung, less in brain, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas, and kidney.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in DDR2 are the cause of spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia short limb-hand type (SEMD-SL) [MIM:271665]. A bone disease characterized by short-limbed dwarfism, a narrow chest with pectus excavatum, brachydactyly in the hands and feet, a characteristic craniofacial appearance and premature calcifications. The radiological findings are distinctive and comprise short long bones throughout the skeleton with striking epiphyses that are stippled, flattened and fragmented and flared, irregular metaphyses. Platyspondyly in the spine with wide intervertebral spaces is observed and some vertebral bodies are pear-shaped with central humps, anterior protrusions and posterior scalloping.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Insulin receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 F5/8 type C domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD167 antigen-like family member B antibody
- CD167b antibody
- CD167b antigen antibody
All lanes : Anti-DDR2 antibody [3B11E4] (ab63337) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : molecular weight markers
Lane 2 : truncated recombinant DDR2 (immunizing peptide)
Predicted band size: 97 kDa
ab63337 at 1/1000 dilution staining DDR2 in human skeletal muscle tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections).
ab63337 at 1/1000 dilution staining DDR2 in human A549 cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. An Alexa Fluor® conjugated Goat anti-mouse was used as secondary. The actin filaments were labeled red with DY-554 phalloidin whilst nuclei were stained blue with DRAQ5 fluorescent DNA dye.
Overlay histogram showing A549 cells stained with ab63337 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab63337, 1/200 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) preadsorbed (ab150117) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a (ab170191, 0.5μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
ab63337 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Mount S et al. Physiologic expansion of human heart-derived cells enhances therapeutic repair of injured myocardium. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:316 (2019). PubMed: 31685023
- Li D et al. Long Noncoding RNA pancEts-1 Promotes Neuroblastoma Progression through hnRNPK-Mediated ß-Catenin Stabilization. Cancer Res 78:1169-1183 (2018). PubMed: 29311158
- Skiöldebrand E et al. Inflammatory activation of human cardiac fibroblasts leads to altered calcium signaling, decreased connexin 43 expression and increased glutamate secretion. Heliyon 3:e00406 (2017). PubMed: 29022008
- Suutre S et al. Evaluation of correlation of articular cartilage staining for DDR2 and proteoglycans with histological tissue damage and the results of radiographic assessment in patients with early stages of knee osteoarthritis. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:5658-65 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26191278