For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Will this antibody cross-react with MIF protein?
Asked on Dec 21 2012
Thank you for your inquiry.
I heard back from the lab that they used the C-terminal sequence of DDT as the immunogen. There is no cross-reactivity expected with mouse MIF according to a BLAST alignment.
To our knowledge, ab115785 has not been tested in mouse. However by participating in our AbTrial program you can now use our products in an untested application or species without financial risk.
Simply follow these easy steps below to apply for our AbTrial Program:
1. Reply to this email, letting us know you are interested in testing this product.
2. Our scientists will email you an inactive personal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at the regular price.
4. Submit your results, including your discount code in the additional notes section of your Abreview.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will become active.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: https://www.abcam.com/abtrial.
Answered on Dec 21 2012