Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DDX3
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DDX3 antibody
See all DDX3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DDX3
SpecificityDetects both DDX3 and DBY
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a 16 amino acid peptide from near the N terminus of Human DDX3
- HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37160 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionATP-dependent RNA helicase. Acts as a cofactor for XPO1-mediated nuclear export of incompletely spliced HIV-1 Rev RNAs. Also involved in HIV-1 replication. Interacts specifically with hepatitis C virus core protein resulting in a change in intracellular location.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX3/DED1 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Cytoplasm. Located predominantly in nuclear speckles and, at low levels, throughout the cytoplasm. Located to the outer side of nuclear pore complexes (NPC). Shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm in a XPO1-dependent manner.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DDX3X antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX3X antibody
- CAP Rf antibody
ab37160 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wang J et al. RNA-binding protein PSPC1 promotes the differentiation-dependent nuclear export of adipocyte RNAs. J Clin Invest 127:987-1004 (2017). PubMed: 28192372
- Oh S et al. Medulloblastoma-associated DDX3 variant selectively alters the translational response to stress. Oncotarget 7:28169-82 (2016). PubMed: 27058758
- King HA et al. Remodelling of a polypyrimidine tract-binding protein complex during apoptosis activates cellular IRESs. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 24141718
- Jarboui MA et al. Nucleolar Protein Trafficking in Response to HIV-1 Tat: Rewiring the Nucleolus. PLoS One 7:e48702 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23166591
- Oveland E et al. Ligand-induced Flt3-downregulation modulates cell death associated proteins and enhances chemosensitivity to idarubicin in THP-1 acute myeloid leukemia cells. Leuk Res 33:276-87 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18691757