Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DDX3
- Suitable for: ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DDX3 antibody
See all DDX3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DDX3
Specificityab62581 detects both DDX3 and DBY.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid peptide from near the center of human DDX3
- HepG2 cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62581 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).|
FunctionATP-dependent RNA helicase. Acts as a cofactor for XPO1-mediated nuclear export of incompletely spliced HIV-1 Rev RNAs. Also involved in HIV-1 replication. Interacts specifically with hepatitis C virus core protein resulting in a change in intracellular location.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX3/DED1 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Cytoplasm. Located predominantly in nuclear speckles and, at low levels, throughout the cytoplasm. Located to the outer side of nuclear pore complexes (NPC). Shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm in a XPO1-dependent manner.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DDX3X antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX3X antibody
- CAP Rf antibody
ab62581 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Li Q et al. DDX3X regulates cell survival and cell cycle during mouse early embryonic development. J Biomed Res 28:282-91 (2014). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 25050112
- Soto-Rifo R et al. DEAD-box protein DDX3 associates with eIF4F to promote translation of selected mRNAs. EMBO J 31:3745-56 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22872150