Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [11D1CH11] to Deadpan
- Suitable for: IHC, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Deadpan antibody [11D1CH11]
See all Deadpan primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [11D1CH11] to Deadpan
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
Recombinant full length protein. This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- Drosophila stage 11 embryos
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HEPES buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
Purification notes>95% based on SDS-PAGE
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab195172 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
RelevanceTranscriptional repressor of genes that require a bHLH protein for their transcription. Likely to be involved in the functional rather than the morphological differentiation of neurons. Loss of DPN function results in weak motor activity, lethargic behavior, and death. Implicated in sex determination as Groucho-DPN complex act directly to repress SXL transcription
- deadpan antibody
- Dpn antibody
- Protein deadpan antibody
ab195172 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Neves A & Eisenman RN Distinct gene-selective roles for a network of core promoter factors in Drosophila neural stem cell identity. Biol Open 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30948355
- Chen D et al. Shep regulates Drosophila neuronal remodeling by controlling transcription of its chromatin targets. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29158441
- Vissers JHA et al. The Scalloped and Nerfin-1 Transcription Factors Cooperate to Maintain Neuronal Cell Fate. Cell Rep 25:1561-1576.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30404010
- Shah PS et al. Comparative Flavivirus-Host Protein Interaction Mapping Reveals Mechanisms of Dengue and Zika Virus Pathogenesis. Cell 175:1931-1945.e18 (2018). PubMed: 30550790
- Yang CP et al. Imp and Syp RNA-binding proteins govern decommissioning ofDrosophilaneural stem cells. Development 144:3454-3464 (2017). PubMed: 28851709
- Schoborg T et al. An Asp-CaM complex is required for centrosome-pole cohesion and centrosome inheritance in neural stem cells. J Cell Biol 211:987-98 (2015). PubMed: 26620907