Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [11D1CH11] to Deadpan
- Suitable for: IHC
- Reacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-Deadpan antibody [11D1CH11]
See all Deadpan primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [11D1CH11] to Deadpan
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
Recombinant full length protein. This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- Drosophila stage 11 embryos
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam.
Product was previously marketed under the MitoSciences sub-brand.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HEPES buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
Purification notes>95% based on SDS-PAGE
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab195172 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceTranscriptional repressor of genes that require a bHLH protein for their transcription. Likely to be involved in the functional rather than the morphological differentiation of neurons. Loss of DPN function results in weak motor activity, lethargic behavior, and death. Implicated in sex determination as Groucho-DPN complex act directly to repress SXL transcription
- deadpan antibody
- Dpn antibody
- Protein deadpan antibody
ab195172 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Neves A & Eisenman RN Distinct gene-selective roles for a network of core promoter factors in Drosophila neural stem cell identity. Biol Open 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30948355
- Chen D et al. Shep regulates Drosophila neuronal remodeling by controlling transcription of its chromatin targets. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29158441
- Vissers JHA et al. The Scalloped and Nerfin-1 Transcription Factors Cooperate to Maintain Neuronal Cell Fate. Cell Rep 25:1561-1576.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30404010
- Shah PS et al. Comparative Flavivirus-Host Protein Interaction Mapping Reveals Mechanisms of Dengue and Zika Virus Pathogenesis. Cell 175:1931-1945.e18 (2018). PubMed: 30550790
- Yang CP et al. Imp and Syp RNA-binding proteins govern decommissioning ofDrosophilaneural stem cells. Development 144:3454-3464 (2017). PubMed: 28851709
- Schoborg T et al. An Asp-CaM complex is required for centrosome-pole cohesion and centrosome inheritance in neural stem cells. J Cell Biol 211:987-98 (2015). PubMed: 26620907