Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.01% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Aqueous buffered solution
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203655 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.
When using a fluorescent probe the recommended dilution is 1/50 – 1/200.
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
FunctionA scaffold protein that directs CASP3 to certain substrates and facilitates their ordered degradation during apoptosis. May also play a role in mediating CASP3 cleavage of KRT18. Regulates degradation of intermediate filaments during apoptosis. May play a role in the general transcription machinery in the nucleus and might be an important regulator of the activity of GTF3C3. Inhibits DNA transcription in vitro.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in testis.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DED (death effector) domain.
modificationsExists predominantly in a mono- or diubiquitinated form.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus. Translocated to the nucleus during CD95-mediated apoptosis where it is localized in the nucleoli (By similarity). Following apoptosis induction, the mono and/or diubiquitination form increases and forms filamentous structures that colocalize with KRT8 and KRT18 intermediate filament network in simple epithelial cells.
- Information by UniProt
- CASP8IP1 antibody
- Death effector domain containing antibody
- Death effector domain containing protein antibody
ab203655 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wang J et al. MicroRNA-24-3p regulates Hodgkin's lymphoma cell proliferation, migration and invasion by targeting DEDD. Oncol Lett 17:365-371 (2019). PubMed: 30655776
- Wu DM et al. MicroRNA-17 inhibition overcomes chemoresistance and suppresses epithelial-mesenchymal transition through a DEDD-dependent mechanism in gastric cancer. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 102:59-70 (2018). PubMed: 29953965
- Su C et al. Long Noncoding RNA LINC00472 Inhibits Proliferation and Promotes Apoptosis of Lung Adenocarcinoma Cells via Regulating miR-24-3p/ DEDD. Technol Cancer Res Treat 17:1533033818790490 (2018). PubMed: 30175664