Publishing research using ab73331? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab73331 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Gallagher TL et al. Pnrc2 regulates 3'UTR-mediated decay of segmentation clock-associated transcripts during zebrafish segmentation. Dev Biol 429:225-239 (2017). PubMed: 28648842
- Tong K et al. Antibody Uptake Assay in the Embryonic Zebrafish Forebrain to Study Notch Signaling Dynamics in Neural Progenitor Cells In Vivo. Methods Mol Biol N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28434166
- Rothschild SC et al. CaMK-II activation is essential for zebrafish inner ear development and acts through Delta-Notch signaling. Dev Biol 381:179-88 (2013). PubMed: 23747599
- Hong SK & Dawid IB The transcriptional mediator component med12 is required for hindbrain boundary formation. PLoS One 6:e19076 (2011). IHC - Wholemount ; Zebrafish . PubMed: 21533047
- Fujita M et al. Assembly and patterning of the vascular network of the vertebrate hindbrain. Development 138:1705-15 (2011). PubMed: 21429985
- Crosnier C et al. Delta-Notch signalling controls commitment to a secretory fate in the zebrafish intestine. Development 132:1093-104 (2005). PubMed: 15689380
- Wright GJ et al. Delta proteins and MAGI proteins: an interaction of Notch ligands with intracellular scaffolding molecules and its significance for zebrafish development. Development 131:5659-69 (2004). PubMed: 15509766
- Itoh M et al. Mind bomb is a ubiquitin ligase that is essential for efficient activation of Notch signaling by Delta. Dev Cell 4:67-82 (2003). PubMed: 12530964