Product nameAnti-Dengue Virus E glycoprotein antibody [DE1]
See all Dengue Virus E glycoprotein primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [DE1] to Dengue Virus E glycoprotein
SpecificityThis antibody reacts with a conformational epitope on the envelope gylcoprotein of Dengue Virus 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, Dot blot, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: WB
Species reactivityReacts with: Dengue virus 1, Dengue virus 2, Dengue virus 3, Dengue virus 4
Full length native protein purified from Dengue Virus 2 (16681) infected supernatant
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/5 - 1/20.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. This antibody has been used in ELISA for the detection of degue IgM in patient serum samples.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24681578|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24625456
ab170192 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceDengue virus E glycoprotein is thought to be essential for membrane fusion and is also involved in binding to cellular receptors. It is the primary antigen responsible for inducing the protective immune response.
- Dengue E glycoprotein antibody
- Dengue envelope glycoprotein antibody
- Dengue glycoprotein E antibody
Dengue Virus 2 infected Vero cells stained with ab41349 antibody against Dengue Virus envelope glycoprotein E (green). Cell nuclei are blue.
Dengue Virus 2 infected Vero cells stained according to protocol with ab41349 antibody against Dengue Virus envelope glycoprotein E (green). Cell nuclei are blue.
This product has been referenced in:
- Anupriya MG et al. Sphingolipid signaling modulates trans-endothelial cell permeability in dengue virus infected HMEC-1 cells. Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat 136:44-54 (2018). ICC/IF . Read more (PubMed: 29733947) »
- Al-Alimi AA et al. Dengue virus type 2 (DENV2)-induced oxidative responses in monocytes from glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD)-deficient and G6PD normal subjects. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 8:e2711 (2014). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 24625456) »