Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DE2] to Dengue Virus E glycoprotein
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA
- Reacts with: Dengue virus 1, Dengue virus 2, Dengue virus 3, Dengue virus 4
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Dengue Virus E glycoprotein antibody [DE2]
See all Dengue Virus E glycoprotein primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [DE2] to Dengue Virus E glycoprotein
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
Unsuitable for: WB
Species reactivityReacts with: Dengue virus 1, Dengue virus 2, Dengue virus 3, Dengue virus 4
Dengue Virus 2 infected supernatant
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41696 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/5 - 1/20.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Has been tested in a dengue antigen capture ELISA as well as the dengue IgM capture and IgG capture ELISA.|
RelevanceDengue virus E glycoprotein is thought to be essential for membrane fusion and is also involved in binding to cellular receptors. It is the primary antigen responsible for inducing the protective immune response.
- Dengue E glycoprotein antibody
- Dengue envelope glycoprotein antibody
- Dengue glycoprotein E antibody
ab41696 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Zhang J et al. Flaviviruses Exploit the Lipid Droplet Protein AUP1 to Trigger Lipophagy and Drive Virus Production. Cell Host Microbe 23:819-831.e5 (2018). PubMed: 29902443