Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DM1] to Dengue Virus prM glycoprotein
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Dengue virus 2
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Dengue Virus prM glycoprotein antibody [DM1]
See all Dengue Virus prM glycoprotein primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [DM1] to Dengue Virus prM glycoprotein
SpecificityThis antibody reacts with the pre-membrane glycoprotein of Dengue Virus 2 in Western blot. In ELISA, it recognises prM glycoprotein from Dengue Virus 1,2,3 and 4.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Dengue virus 2
Full length native protein purified from Dengue Virus 2 (16681) infected supernatant.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41473 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/5 - 1/20.|
|WB||1/50 - 1/100. Use under non reducing condition. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceThere are three structural proteins found in Dengue virus - E glycoprotein, anchored capsid (anC) and pre-membrane (prM). prM cleavage occurs in the final stages of virion maturation. This results in the dissociation of prM-E glycoprotein dimers which allows E glycoprotein to mediate fusion with the host cell membrane.
- pre membrane glycoprotein antibody
- pre-membrane glycoprotein antibody
All lanes : Anti-Dengue Virus prM glycoprotein antibody [DM1] (ab41473)
Lanes 1-2 : Dengue Virus 1 infected C6/36 cell lysate
Lanes 3-4 : Dengue Virus 2 (NGC) infected C6/36 cell lysate
Lanes 5-6 : Dengue Virus 2 (16681) infected C6/36 cell lysate
Lanes 7-8 : Dengue Virus 3 infected C6/36 cell lysate
Lanes 9-10 : Dengue Virus 4 infected C6/36 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 21 kDa
Observed band size: 21 kDa
Immunofluorescence of Vero cells infected with Dengue Virus 2 using ab41473 (green).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab41473 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Cortese M et al. Reciprocal Effects of Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor Signaling on Dengue Virus Replication and Virion Production. Cell Rep 27:2579-2592.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31141684
- Saisawang C et al. Glutathionylation of dengue and Zika NS5 proteins affects guanylyltransferase and RNA dependent RNA polymerase activities. PLoS One 13:e0193133 (2018). PubMed: 29470500
- Jiang L & Sun Q The expression profile of human peripheral blood mononuclear cell miRNA is altered by antibody-dependent enhancement of infection with dengue virus serotype 3. Virol J 15:50 (2018). PubMed: 29566761
- Huang X et al. Antibody-dependent enhancement of dengue virus infection inhibits RLR-mediated Type-I IFN-independent signalling through upregulation of cellular autophagy. Sci Rep 6:22303 (2016). PubMed: 26923481
- Palma-Ocampo HK et al. Interferon lambda inhibits dengue virus replication in epithelial cells. Virol J 12:150 (2015). ICC/IF . PubMed: 26411318
- Liang Z et al. Activation of Toll-like receptor 3 impairs the dengue virus serotype 2 replication through induction of IFN-ß in cultured hepatoma cells. PLoS One 6:e23346 (2011). ICC/IF ; Dengue virus 2 . PubMed: 21829730