Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DEPDC1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DEPDC1 antibody
See all DEPDC1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DEPDC1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human DEPDC1 aa 38-248.
KKYGNCFTAGEAVDWLYDLLRNNSNFGPEVTRQQTIQLLRKFLKNHVIED IKGRWGSENVDDNNQLFRFPATSPLKTLPRRYPELRKNNIENFSKDKDSI FKLRNLSRRTPKRHGLHLSQENGEKIKHEIINEDQENAIDNRELSQEDVE EVWRYVILIYLQTILGVPSLEEVINPKQVIPQYIMYNMANTSKRGVVILQ NKSDDLPHWVL
Database link: Q5TB30
- HeLa lysate; Human fetal pancreas tissue.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute in 200 uL sterile H2O.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197246 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.|
FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation as a transcriptional corepressor. The DEPDC1A-ZNF224 complex may play a critical role in bladder carcinogenesis by repressing the transcription of the A20 gene, leading to transport of NF-KB protein into the nucleus, resulting in suppression of apoptosis of bladder cancer cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed in testis. Up-regulated in bladder cancer cells (at protein level).
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DEP domain.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Co-localizes with ZNF224 at the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- 5830484J08Rik antibody
- Cell cycle control protein SDP35 antibody
- DEP domain containing 1 antibody
ab197246 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhou C et al. DEPDC1 promotes cell proliferation and suppresses sensitivity to chemotherapy in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31189746
- Amisaki M et al. Prognostic Value of DEPDC1 Expression in Tumor and Non-tumor Tissue of Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Anticancer Res 39:4423-4430 (2019). PubMed: 31366540