Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dermokine beta
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Dermokine beta antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Dermokine beta
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) - within C terminal domain of ZD52F10.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26830 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
RelevanceThe function of this protein is still unknown. The human ZD52F10 gene is up-regulated in colon cancer metastasis. It encodes the protein (dermokine), which is a new stratified epithelium-secreted protein.
- Dermokine delta 1 antibody
- Dermokine delta 5a antibody
- Dermokine delta 5b antibody
ab26830 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Bochmann L et al. Revealing new mouse epicardial cell markers through transcriptomics. PLoS One 5:e11429 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20596535