Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR14101] to Desmoglein 3/PVA
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-Desmoglein 3/PVA antibody [EPR14101]
See all Desmoglein 3/PVA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR14101] to Desmoglein 3/PVA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment within Human Desmoglein 3/PVA aa 450-650. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P32926
- Human esophagus tissue.
Previously labelled as Desmoglein 3.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183743 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionComponent of intercellular desmosome junctions. Involved in the interaction of plaque proteins and intermediate filaments mediating cell-cell adhesion.
Tissue specificityEpidermis, tongue, tonsil, esophagus and carcinomas.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 cadherin domains.
DomainThree calcium ions are usually bound at the interface of each cadherin domain and rigidify the connections, imparting a strong curvature to the full-length ectodomain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > desmosome.
- Information by UniProt
- 130 kD pemphigus vulgaris antigen antibody
- 130 kDa pemphigus vulgaris antigen antibody
- Balding antibody
ab183743 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Zhan C et al. Identification of immunohistochemical markers for distinguishing lung adenocarcinoma from squamous cell carcinoma. J Thorac Dis 7:1398-405 (2015). PubMed: 26380766