Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dexamethasone
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Dexamethasone antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Dexamethasone
SpecificityCross reactivity: Dexamethasone 100%, Dexamethasone-21-Phosphate <0.01%, Dexamethasone-21-Ac 29%, Beta-Methasone 0.1%, Testosterone <0.01%.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule: Dexamethasone conjugated to BSA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody was purified by ammonium sulphate fractionation.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab35000 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/4000.|
RelevanceDexamethasone is potent glucocorticoid anti-inflammatory agent which regulates T-cell survival, growth and differentiation. It is known by various trivial and systematic names including 9-alpha fluoro 16-alpha methylprednisolone. Dexamethasone is also used as an inducer of gene expression using a dexamethasone-inducible promoter system. In horse racing Dexamethasone is one of many steroids drugs which are prohibited but is commonly used in racing stables as a treatment for respiratory complaints.
ab35000 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Yang KJ et al. Optimized phospholipid-based nanoparticles for inner ear drug delivery and therapy. Biomaterials 171:133-143 (2018). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 29689410
- Grewal AS et al. Dexamethasone uptake in the murine organ of Corti with transtympanic versus systemic administration. J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 42:19 (2013). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 23663237
- Graversen JH et al. Targeting the Hemoglobin Scavenger receptor CD163 in Macrophages Highly Increases the Anti-inflammatory Potency of Dexamethasone. Mol Ther : (2012). ICC/IF, Flow Cyt . PubMed: 22643864