Publishing research using ab54037? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab54037 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Angeli E et al. Protein and gene expression of relevant enzymes and nuclear receptor of hepatic lipid metabolism in grazing dairy cattle during the transition period. Res Vet Sci 123:223-231 (2019). PubMed: 30684909
- Feng S et al. Proton pump inhibitor pantoprazole inhibits the proliferation, self-renewal and chemoresistance of gastric cancer stem cells via the EMT/ß-catenin pathways. Oncol Rep 36:3207-3214 (2016). PubMed: 27748935
- Kirschmann EK et al. Effects of Adolescent Cannabinoid Self-Administration in Rats on Addiction-Related Behaviors and Working Memory. Neuropsychopharmacology N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27582345
- Selten MM et al. Increased GABAB receptor signaling in a rat model for schizophrenia. Sci Rep 6:34240 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 27687783
- Costa DK et al. Reduced intestinal lipid absorption and body weight-independent improvements in insulin sensitivity in high-fat diet-fed Park2 knockout mice. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 311:E105-16 (2016). PubMed: 27166280
- Mo X et al. F3MB(PANDER) decreases mice hepatic triglyceride and is associated with decreased DGAT1 expression. PLoS One 10:e0117156 (2015). PubMed: 25679806
- Beaudoin MS et al. Novel effects of rosiglitazone on SMAD2 and SMAD3 signaling in white adipose tissue of diabetic rats. Obesity (Silver Spring) 22:1632-42 (2014). PubMed: 24500776
- Jin J et al. Increased expression of enzymes of triglyceride synthesis is essential for the development of hepatic steatosis. Cell Rep 3:831-43 (2013). IHC-P . PubMed: 23499441
- van Diepen JA et al. Hepatocyte-specific IKK-ß activation enhances VLDL-triglyceride production in APOE*3-Leiden mice. J Lipid Res 52:942-50 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21357939