Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DHX30
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DHX30 antibody
See all DHX30 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DHX30
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Chinese hamster, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between amino acids 350-400 of Human DHX30 (NP_619520.1)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035), 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85687 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10,000. Predicted molecular weight: 134 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DEAH subfamily.
Contains 1 DRBM (double-stranded RNA-binding) domain.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
modificationsIsoform 2 is phosphorylated on Ser-15.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Mitochondrion. Cytoplasm. Mitochondrion matrix > mitochondrion nucleoid.
- Information by UniProt
- DDX30 antibody
- DEAH box protein 30 antibody
- Dhx30 antibody
All lanes : Anti-DHX30 antibody (ab85687) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 134 kDa
Observed band size: 134 kDa
Additional bands at: 110 kDa, 238 kDa, 60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Detection of Human DHX30 by Immunoprecipitation in HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab85687 at 10 ug/mg lysate. Subsequent Western blot analysis was perfomed using 0.4 ug/ml ab85687.
ab85687 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Chen G et al. A double-stranded RNA platform is required for the interaction between a host restriction factor and the NS1 protein of influenza A virus. Nucleic Acids Res 48:304-315 (2020). PubMed: 31754723
- Murat P et al. RNA G-quadruplexes at upstream open reading frames cause DHX36- and DHX9-dependent translation of human mRNAs. Genome Biol 19:229 (2018). PubMed: 30591072
- Antonicka H et al. A pseudouridine synthase module is essential for mitochondrial protein synthesis and cell viability. EMBO Rep 18:28-38 (2017). PubMed: 27974379