Product nameAnti-Digoxigenin antibody [21H8] (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all Digoxigenin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [21H8] to Digoxigenin (Alkaline Phosphatase)
Specificityab119345 reacts with free and bound digoxigenin. It is useful for detection of digoxigenin labelled compounds.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr, Southern Blot, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.121% Tris, 0.81% Sodium chloride, 0.01% Magnesium chloride, 0.014% Zinc chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119345 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|Southern Blot||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/2000.|
RelevanceDigoxigenin (DIG) is a steroid found exclusively in the flowers and leaves of the plants Digitalis purpurea and Digitalis lanata. Digoxigenin is chemically closely related to Digoxin, the cardiac glycoside used for the treatment of various heart diseases. The term 'genin' at the end of Digoxigenin, refers to only the aglycone portion (without the sugar) part of the molecule,thus Digoxigenin is the steroid component of Digoxin, - minus the (digitose) sugar residues. DIG can be covalently added to proteins or nucleic acids which makes it very useful in diverse applications.
- 1672-46-4 antibody
- BRN 0096479 antibody
- DIG antibody
ab119345 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhang H et al. Serum exosomes mediate delivery of arginase 1 as a novel mechanism for endothelial dysfunction in diabetes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E6927-E6936 (2018). PubMed: 29967177
- Liu Y et al. Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator mediates tenogenic differentiation of tendon-derived stem cells and tendon repair: accelerating tendon injury healing by intervening in its downstream signaling. FASEB J 31:3800-3815 (2017). PubMed: 28495756
- Ohana G et al. A3 adenosine receptor agonist, CF102, protects against hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury following partial hepatectomy. Mol Med Rep 14:4335-4341 (2016). PubMed: 27666664
- Liang DY et al. Altered expression of miR-92a correlates with Th17 cell frequency in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis. Int J Mol Med 38:131-8 (2016). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 27246196
- Li DQ et al. Oxidored-nitro domain-containing protein 1 expression is associated with the progression of hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncol Lett 11:3003-3008 (2016). PubMed: 27123053