Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Digoxigenin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Digoxigenin antibody
See all Digoxigenin primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Digoxigenin
Specificityab76907 reacts 100% with digoxigenin and digoxin, it does not cross-react with the carrier protein KLH or other steroids.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Digoxigenin conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. Digoxigenin conjugated to KLH.
- Here are some suggestions: In IHC digoxigenin-labeled proteins: 1 µg/ml - 2 µg/ml. In WB digoxigenin-labeled proteins: 0.5 µg/ml – 2 µg/ml. In Situ hybridization: Digoxigenin-labeled nucleic acid 0.1 µg/ml - 0.8 µg/ml. The optimum dilution should be determined by the individual lab.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Purification notesab76907 is purified from immunized serum by ion exchange chromatography and immunoaffinity chromatography
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76907 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/40000. Detects a band of approximately 150 kDa.|
|ELISA||1/100000 - 1/1e+006.
Digoxigenin-BSA at 2-5 µg/ml, apply 50 µl/well in ELISA.
RelevanceDigoxigenin (DIG) is a steroid found exclusively in the flowers and leaves of the plants Digitalis purpurea and Digitalis lanata. Digoxigenin is chemically closely related to Digoxin, the cardiac glycoside used for the treatment of various heart diseases. The term 'genin' at the end of Digoxigenin, refers to only the aglycone portion (without the sugar) part of the molecule,thus Digoxigenin is the steroid component of Digoxin, - minus the (digitose) sugar residues. DIG can be covalently added to proteins or nucleic acids which makes it very useful in diverse applications.
- 1672-46-4 antibody
- BRN 0096479 antibody
- DIG antibody
ab76907 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Aly MK et al. Two distinct nuclear stress bodies containing different sets of RNA-binding proteins are formed with HSATIII architectural noncoding RNAs upon thermal stress exposure. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 516:419-423 (2019). PubMed: 31227213
- Visser EWA et al. Continuous biomarker monitoring by particle mobility sensing with single molecule resolution. Nat Commun 9:2541 (2018). PubMed: 29959314
- Mutreja K et al. ATR-Mediated Global Fork Slowing and Reversal Assist Fork Traverse and Prevent Chromosomal Breakage at DNA Interstrand Cross-Links. Cell Rep 24:2629-2642.e5 (2018). PubMed: 30184498
- Tibshirani M et al. Dysregulation of chromatin remodelling complexes in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Hum Mol Genet 26:4142-4152 (2017). PubMed: 28973294
- Moers AP et al. Detection of single-nucleotide polymorphisms in Plasmodium falciparum by PCR primer extension and lateral flow immunoassay. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 59:365-71 (2015). PubMed: 25367901
- Hu F et al. Analysis of AC3-33 gene expression in multiple organ cancer and adjacent normal tissue by RNA in situ hybridization. Oncol Lett 9:2795-2798 (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 26137149